Where Can I buy tickets?
- Online Internet ticket ordering…order and print your Airshow tickets online. Purchase early for best pricing!
- At the Gate — for those last minute purchases, tickets will be available at the gate the day of the show. No discounts at the gate.
Where Can I Park?
You can park your car at the airport. When you arrive, you will see signs pointing this out.
Should all or any portion of the Airshow be canceled due to inclement weather or for other reasons beyond our control on the date or dates for which an admission fee has been paid, the admission fee will be considered a tax deductible contribution to the CAF Wings Over Dallas Airshow, a non-profit 501(C)(3) community event.
Helpful Airshow Tips
A few reminders and suggestions…
- Though set for the fall, Dallas weather typically is hot and humid. Comfortable shoes and clothing, as well as sunscreen, sunglasses and head cover, are recommended as there are no indoor facilities.
- The CAF Wings Over Dallas Airshow includes aerial and pyrotechnical performances that produce loud noises, smoke and fire. Ear protection is recommended, especially for children.
- Coolers, glass bottles and alcoholic beverages may NOT be brought into the show.
- Pets are not allowed on the grounds and please don’t leave them in the parking area! Service animals including seeing eye dogs are permitted, but please note the show includes loud noises.
- No airborne drones, skateboards, bicycles, or roller blades, please.